- Perform routine accounting functions
- Check payment detail
- Prepare daily and monthly payments by cheque, remittance and on-line banking
- Handle AR settlement
- Assist in month-end closing
- Banking work such as cheque deposit
- Support other tasks assigned by Supervisor
- Holder of LCC intermediate / higher or above
- At lease 2 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Hardworking and willing to learn
- Immediate available is preferred
*Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Accounts Clerk*
Interested parties, please attached your CV with salary expectation for reference by clicking Apply Now.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||WAC/201810/01 (CT3118200-01#0861)|