ACCOUNTS CLERK / SENIOR ACCOUNTS CLERK
• Handle A/P , Manage the POs ordering
• Maintain proper payment record
• Assist the superior to manage the day to day accounting activities
• Provide clerical support • Ad-hoc duties upon requested
• LCCI intermediate level
• Minimum 2 - 3 years' accounting experience
• Proficiency in computer skills (MS Office and Chinese Word Processing)
• handle full set of accounts
• manage all accounting-related administrative duties
• prepare management reports and cashflow reports on a timely basis
• prepare schedules for year-end audit
• ad-hoc assignments • Accounts Receivable and Payable
• Handle general procurement process • Petty cash, expenses claims
• Diploma holder in accounting or above
• minimum 3 years solid experience • knowledge of SAP is a must
• proficient in MS Office applications
• well-organized, analytical, self-initiative and independent to work under pressure
• good command of spoken and written English and Putonghua
Interested parties please send in resume by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#6899|
TRUST Personnel is a Hong Kong based Recruitment Agency specializes in providing professional “One-Shop-Stop" Human Capital related services for over 15 years serving clients from Listed Companies to Small Medium Enterprises. To cope with different requirements, we tailor made specific solutions that embraces Database Talent Recruitment, Staffing and Headhunting Service.
1/F., 29 Austin Road, T.S.T., Kowloon