Job Responsibilities :
• Responsible for daily accounts payable transactions and invoices handling
• Prepare cheque and T/T payment
• Handle general clerical duties and other ad hoc assignments
Job Requirements :
• Diploma holder in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines with LCC certificate
• Minimum 1 year accounting experience, preferable in hotel industry
• Knowledge in MS Excel and accounting system
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Fresh graduates will also be considered
Interested parties, please send in your full resume with expected salary and date available to:
Mail: 28 Kin Chuen Street, Kwai Chung, N.T., Hong Kong.
Fax: +852 3996 6800
Whatsapp : 9794 1500
*Personal data collected will be held in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes within the hotel group only.*
|Job ref no.||CT3113853-01#0048|
Dorsett Tsuen Wan, managed by Dorsett Hospitality International, is a hotel group providing travellers with excellent design accommodation, technology-driven facilities and instantaneous services.
Dorsett Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong would like to invite individuals who have the passion to serve and join our team.