1) Responsible for maintaining daily cash ledgers for group of companies
2) Prepare daily reconciliation
3) Prepare daily financial consolidation reports
4) Perform ad-hoc management reports if required
1) Excellent command in Excel
2) LCC Higher in Accounting or above
3) 1-2 years relevant experience
4) Good computer skills - MS office and Chinese Processing
5) Responsible, Independent and Detail-oriented
6) Good command in Chinese(Cantonese & Mandarin) and English
7) Immediate available is highly preferred
8) Fresh graduates are considered
We offer an attractive remuneration package.
Interested candidates, please send your application with full resume by clicking Apply Now, stating your expected salary and availability.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.