- General accounting duties, including AR, AP, GL and inventory;
- Data input and filing;
- Assist in month/year-end financial reporting, stocktaking and etc.;
- Ad hoc assignments as required.
- Form 5 or above with LCC&I 3rd Level or above with min. 3 years relevant working experience;
- Good team player, well-organized, able to work independently, responsible, pro-active and attention to detail;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office is a must and experience in using ERP preferred;
- Good command of spoken/written English and Chinese;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Interested parties, please send your full resume stating career history, qualifications, current and expected salary, and availability to us by click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.