- Perform general accounting duties & daily accounting operation
- Prepare of voucher, cheque, bank reconciliation
- Perform account receivable and payable duties
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- Diploma or above
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
- Good in computer applications including MS Word and Excel
- Less Experience or Fresh Graduate will be considered
- Immediate available is preferred
** Public Holidays
Interested parties, please send e-mail to: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] ,
or Fax No: 8343 0382 for an application form.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.