• Handle full set of accounts including AP and AR
• Closing of monthly accounts and preparation of financial reports, business analysis report
• Closing of monthly accounts using group consolidation package
• Handle fixed assets registry
• Handle cash flow and projection
• Propose and plan payments to creditors
• Prepare accounting schedules and submit for review
• Candidate should possess at least diploma/professional qualification in accounting
• At least 2 years of working experience in retail, F&B or FMCG industry
• Fast learner, ability to work independently and within given deadlines
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
• PC literate, knowledge in basic Accounting and MS office software, preferably ERP systems
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to Apply Now
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose only.
To apply for more jobs, please visit our website at www.kellyservices.com.hk
|Job ref no.||KSPG_2019010902 (CT3113959-01#0396)|
PERSOL, formerly known as Intelligence, is one of the largest and fastest growing HR service providers in the Asia Pacific regions. With presence in 10 key APAC markets, PERSOL leverages on its strong database of Japanese and Japanese-speaking candidates to provide tailored workforce solutions primarily to Japanese companies in this region. The solutions include permanent and contract staffing, recruitment process outsourcing and payroll outsourcing.
The PERSOL brand in Asia Pacific operates under the PERSOLKELLY company, a joint venture between PERSOL Holdings and Kelly Services, forming one of the largest recruitment companies in APAC with its headquarters in Singapore.