• Responsible for general accounting duties
• Verify and check staff reimbursement on business trip expenses
• Handle payment to suppliers/vendors
• Handle full set of accounts for our subsidiary companies
• Perform inter-company transactions and adjusting journal entries
• Prepare month-end closing, accounting schedules and reports
• Perform other ad-hoc assignments as required
• Higher Diploma or LCC immediate or above in Accounting or related disciplines
• 3 years or above with solid accounting experience
• Proficiency of MS Word and Excel
• Good command of English and Putonghua
• Initiative, strong sense of responsibility and team spirit
• Detail-oriented, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Immediate available is highly preferred
As one of the largest and most experienced wholesale tour operators in Europe, Miki offers the travel industry an unrivalled service.
Our powerful worldwide computer network allows our Sales and Operational offices to communicate directly with one another in all matters from initial pricing to on the road co-ordination.
The strength of our long-term partnerships with hotels and all other suppliers, combined with our buying power enables us to offer the best availability at the best prices, even in periods of peak demand.
Miki continues to expand its network to provide direct service contact in an ever widening range of destinations.