Job Descriptions & Requirements
• Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
• Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
• Access computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts.
• Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers and/or computers.
• Maintain accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting data.
• Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
• Assist in product sourcing and preparation of tender.
• Perform stock take and maintain store inventory
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your resume to:
Human Resources Department
Le Méridien Cyberport, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Fax: 2980 7750
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others. Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat
So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.