- Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering/ Environmental related subject
- More than 3 years’ experience of acoustic design and noise & vibration control related projects. Less experience would be considered as assistant consultant .
- Experience of working in multi-discipline teams .
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate priorities and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be motivated, confident, organized, efficient and effective worker and able to work independently.
- Excellent customer and proactive mindset; good and effective communication and presentation skills required.
- Proficient computer skills and abilities in Microsoft Office, Adobe, AutoCAD, etc
- Knowledge in acoustic modelling software, e.g. Odeon, CATT, EASE, etc. would be an advantage
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese.
Please send full resume and employment references, state availability, expected salary package and contact telephone number (quoting reference) to:
Human Resources Manager
Meinhardt Consulting Engineers
10/F Genesis, 33 – 35 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Hong Kong
OR send e-mail by clicking "Apply Now" http://www.meinhardtgroup.com
Candidates who have not been contacted within 8 weeks of their date of application may assume their application has been unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.