Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
• Develop and maintain actuarial modelling framework, review model design, model controls, model constraints and coding efficiency
• Take responsibility for actuarial modelling projects, utilise existing data for sophisticated statistical analysis and modelling work
• Involve in detailed review and design of actuarial systems including relevant documentation, procedures and instruction manuals
• Optimise software performance to ensure compatibility with latest technology
• Maintain the software's compliance with industry standards
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
|Job ref no.||126540239-JR-1419 (CT3124558-01#0114)|