FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ¡¥A3¡¦ by Moody's and ¡¥A¡¦ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ¡¥A¡¦ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
• Assist in maintenance and development of policy information system
• Assist in performing actuarial valuation, financial reporting and valuation system enhancement
• Assist in asset & liabilities management projects
• Assist in product pricing review and experience study
• Ensure accuracy of proposal and administration systems by creating test plan and performing UAT
• Handle special quotations of life products
• Handle ad-hoc projects and other duties as required
• Students in Actuarial Science, Finance, Risk Management, Mathematics or Statistics, or related disciplines
• Proficient in MS Office and computer programming
• No prior actuarial experience required
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.
|Job ref no.||88463835-R-0002055 (CT3119781-01#0068)|