As an administrative assistant, you will assist in all administrative duties for a fast paced team.
Our client is amongst the top 50 insurance companies within the financial services on the Shanghai Stock Exchange. They are worth over US$200 billion making them one of the largest asset holders in the world.
- Provide a wide range of secretarial and administrative support to the senior management;
- Tend to calendar management, travel arrangements and room bookings when required;
- Handle expense claims, monthly reports and other documentation;
- Supervise and manage ordering and supply of stationery;
- Monitor petty cash flow/office budget control;
- Assist to other administrative ad-hoc duties when required.
- At least 2-3 years administration experience,
- Excellent organisational skills; strong follow-up skills and able to multi-task,
- Proactive and able to take initiative; able to work independently when required,
- Works well under pressure in a fast paced environment,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Highly proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of written and spoken Mandarin and EnglishJob Offer
- Excellent exposure within the FS industry