• Correspond with customer for taking orders, assisting with their queries, etc
• Issue quotations, invoices, statements, delivery orders, and other documents using Company software
• Correspond with suppliers to achieve timely deliveries of shipments, shipping documents as well as necessary permits and certificates
• Order office and warehouse supplies, coordinate maintenance works
•Serve drinks for staffs and guests
• Cooperate with the logistic team to arrange timely delivery
• Any other duties as requested by the Company
• Self-motivated, responsible and able to work under pressure
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (No need Japanese)
• Immediate available is preferred
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#0567|
Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1200 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, FinTech, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing & Engineering, and more.