- Provide administrative support to the office;
- Handle full set I/E shipping document, customs clearance and Tradelink;
- Coordinate with internal department, factory & clients;
- Any ad-hoc assignments;
- Form 5 or above with 2 years relevant experience;
- Good knowledge of PRC I/E customs-clearance requirements;
- Proficient in MS office and knowledge in Tradlink declaration;
- Good command of Mandarin and written Chinese and English;
- Immediately available is preferred;
The successful incumbent will receive competitive remuneration package (attractive salary, bank holidays, alternately weekend & medical insurance) and exposure opportunities. Interested candidates please send your detailed resume with availability, current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#7667|