• Assist in daily administrative operation;
• Responsible for general office administration include maintenance, procurement of office suppliers and other administrative or support functions required;
• Assist in other ad hoc duties as assigned.
• Oversee HR related matters (Recruitment, Payroll, MPF, Medical Insurance, Office Manual);
• Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including compensation and benefits, work injury case, recruitment, staffing & employee relations, training and other related matters;
• Implement HR policies and procedures.
• Diploma or above in Administrative / HR / Accounting or related discipline;
• Minimum 1 years of relevant experience;
• Team-player who is self motivated, detail-oriented, organized, good at multi-tasking and prioritising tasks, and responsible with professional manner;
• Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese, Japanese is an advantage.
• Immediate available is highly preferred;
• Fresh graduates are welcome.
|Job ref no.||CT3128011-01#7716|
OCS is a global logistics services provider under the group of All Nippon Airways, with over 60 years experience in the courier industry. We connect the world with our teamwork by continuously creating new value in the field of global logistics.
To cope with our expansion in Hong Kong, we are inviting a high caliber to join with the requirements above:
Candidates who are interested for our job, please send cv with your working experience, academic and professional qualifications, expected salary and applied position by clicking "Apply Now".