- Assist daily administration duties;
- Handle general office administration functions including ordering of stationery, stock control, daily maintenance of company equipments, printing of name cards & letterheads, renew vehicle licenses & insurance and quotation comparison;
- Handle invoice and expenses record updating;
- Involves external and internal communication with different parties including PRC branches;
- Maintain good filing system;
- Other clerical and ah-hoc projects as required.
- F.7 or above;
- At least 2 years working experience in the above positions;
- High proficiency in MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin will be an advantage;
- Good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Systematic and Self motivated.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#2659|
Agile Group Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 3383), has been listed on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 2005 and is principally engaged in the development of large-scale mixed-use property projects, with extensive presence in the businesses of property management, environmental protection, construction, real estate construction management and commercial. As a renowned brand in China, the Group currently owns a diversified portfolio in over 70 cities and districts. To cope with our rapid business growth, we invite high-calibre individuals to join our team.