• Responsible for daily office administration duties, including but not limited to procurement of office supplies, maintenance and renewal of office equipment & contracts
• Handle travel arrangement (including hotel, flight ticket, car booking, insurance, etc)
• Responsible for company car maintenance and license renewal
• To ensure the service level of front-line service and support the reception desk when necessary
• Assist in company events and staff activities arrangement
• Prepare weekly, monthly or yearly data report for management review
• Handle ad hoc duties as assigned
• Higher diploma holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
• At least 1 year of experience in administration is preferable
• Good organization skills, problem-solving skills, interpersonal and communications skills
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing
• Responsible, good initiative, willing to learn and independently
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, strong sense of responsibility and multi-tasked
• Good command of written & spoken English or Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
• Immediately available preferred
Or post it to "The Group HR Department, Karrie International Holdings Limited, 9/F, Southeast Industrial Building, 611-619 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, N.T." (Please Attn Recruitment Team and quote Ref. on the envelope)
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.karrie.com/en , or visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anR3OaVMBbw&feature=youtu.be .
** We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request. **
|Job ref no.||CT3126367-01#0196|
|Require to Travel||
Karrie International is a global manufacturer of plastic and metal products for many Fortune 500 companies, mainly included commercial server casings with a global market share of 10%, and also magnetic tape data storage and point-of-sale system, etc., undertaking every OEM project with quality, speed, flexibility and cost-effectiveness. Our contract manufacturing services are equally sought-after. In recent years, we have branched into the urban renewal and real estate business.
Founded in 1980, Karrie started out making video cassette casings from a small factory in Hong Kong but has since grown rapidly to become an international enterprise, with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in mainland China. A significant milestone was reached in 1996, when the company became listed on the main board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (HKSE:1050)
Karrie has global distribution network and representative offices spread across the United States, Europe, Taiwan and other parts of Asia. Significant investments made in automation and equipment and facilities have augmented our manufacturing excellence. Leveraging on these strengths, we have diversified into other businesses.
We constantly reshape our portfolio and operations while building new capabilities, to adapt to the changing business landscape and extend Karrie’s legacy of success for many more decades to come.