• Handle wide spectrum of corporate and office administration duties, including maintenance, procurement of office affairs, liaise with suppliers and technicians etc.
• Closely liaise with internal and external parties to ensure smooth business operations
• Air tickets and hotels booking
• Re-new cars license & related matters
• Perform ad-hoc works
• Higher Diploma or above, with at least 2 years’ working experience of office administration.
• Positive attitude, good team work, ethic and highly responsible
• Good in speaking and writing of English and Chinese.
• Familiar with MS Office application including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent telephone manner, pleasant personality, strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Immediate available preferred
5 days work & 6 days work bi-weekly,
Please apply with full resume and expected salary email by clicking 'Apply Now for further information.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116348-01#7256|