1. Responsible for Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes. Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
2. Responsible for office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints, monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
3. Responsible for facilities services of CU Offices in Hong Kong, maintenance activities and tradespersons, such as daily operation suppliers.
4. Responsible for organize and CU offices activities (recycling, renovations, event planning, meeting support etc.)
5. Responsible for follow up the mainly work of department advancing and forming effects on schedule.
6. Responsible for handle the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
1. Bachelor Degree or above in Chinese/literature/communication discipline.
2. Minimum 3 years of Office paperwork and secretary experience.
3. Good writing skill and clear working mind.
4. Good communication and coordination ability.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).