- Assist Centre Manager in overseeing the Centre’s hardware, building and
- Provide all-rounded administrative support to the daily operation and programs of
- Monitor Centre’s renovation project, maintenance and repair progress.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Higher Diploma or above in any discipline
- 2 years’ working experience in office administration or related field
- Good communication skills and good command of Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS Office (including Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint etc)
- Self-motivated, detail-minded, independent and able to work under pressure
- Willing to work on shift
- Working location at Aberdeen
- Required to conduct the Sexual Conviction Record Check due to work nature
Interested parties may apply with resume, stating source of recruitment information,
expected salary (application without expected salary will not be considered) and
Human Resources Department
The Warehouse Teenage Club Limited
25/F Wofoo Commercial Building
574-576 Nathan Road
Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
or by clicking Apply Now.
Our website: www.warehouse.org.hk
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment-related purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#6538|