The Equestrian Affairs Department aims to fulfil the Club’s vision to promote riding as a sport and raise participation at all levels, from beginner through to elite. It oversees the management of four equestrian centres, including the Member’s facility at the Beas River Country Club and three public riding schools at Tuen Mun, Pokfulam and Lei Yue Mun.
- Ensure the smoothness of the school business by observing Club's rules, set up working procedure and disseminate clear instruction
- Provide quality services to customers, such as providing feedback, arranging appointment, improving facilities and updating website
- Co-ordinate with government departments and private sectors. Handle correspondence, attend meeting, prepare minutes
- Co-ordinate with different departments such as Property, Finance, HR, Charities and Procurement
- Prepare monthly roster for all staff in line with the Leave Management Policy
- Work closely with Senior Riding Instructor and Equestrian Supervisor to manage and oversee stable operations
- Assist Equestrian Services Coordinator to verify the daily and monthly transaction records
- Consolidate all statistics to prepare operation performance and financial budgeting reports
- Raise requisition for the supplies and prepare the reimbursement of all expense claims
- Perform all duties as directed by Operations Manager and Chief Riding Instructor of Public Riding Schools.
You should have:
- Tertiary education or above preferably with some background in business administration and sports management
- At least 3 years’ relevant working experience
- Proactive and positive mind set
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Multi-tasks with accuracy and attention to detail
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Willing to work 8:30am – 6:30pm on Tue – Fri + Sat (mostly) / Sun (occasionally).
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.