- Handle office administration duties such as procurement, office supplies management, mails distribution, follow up maintenance of office facilities, inventory update, etc.;
- Perform general clerical work duties such as filing, word processing and minutes taking;
- Back up reception desk to greet guests, handle telephone calls, incoming and outgoing mails, courier arrangement and meeting room bookings;
- Handle site access right application, attendance records, wages payment, MPF contribution and validate all related employment records sub-contractor’s workers;
- Organize company events and staff activities;
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Form 5 HKCEE or DSE
- 5 years relevant experience on office administration, hands-on working experience in related duties in the Construction industry would be highly preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Familiar with MS Office and Chinese Typing
- Independent, detail-minded and self-motivated
- Outgoing, cheerful, good communications and interpersonal skills
- Immediately available preferable
Working hours Mon – Fri : 8:30am – 6:00pm, alternate Sat : 8:30am – 5:30pm
We offer 13 months salary, year end bonus, annual leave starting from 12 days, birthday leave, medical scheme and study allowance to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send resume with contact number and expected salary through Apply Now
We are an equal opportunity employer. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.