We are now seeking an extroverted person with excellent English skills to supervise the Administrative & Operational procedures at our company. This position will nurture your growth in learning about the Recruitment Industry, Candidate Management and Administration.
This post calls for a person with good time management, organisational skills, fast and accurate typing and better than average computer skills. You will also be verifying employment records, making phone calls for reference checks and keeping candidate information up to date.
• Management of rosters & work schedules
• Daily filing and administration related to Human Resource information
• Provide professional administrative support to the Director & the team
• Post advertisements through online job boards
• Interview room schedule management
• Standardise all outgoing communication, email correspondence/enquiries
• Administrative projects that contribute towards continuous improvement
• Mastery & study of computer systems/software
• HR Diploma/Degree desirable
• Formal secretarial training is an advantage
• At least 2-3 years relevant working experience in a Secretarial or Administrative role
• Experience in staff supervision
• Outgoing personality, proactive and able to work independently
Interested applicants please send resume with current & expected salary and available date. All applicants are advised to apply through the following link at our website https://bit.ly/2HPmNcB . You may also contact Alex at +852 2507 9345 for any enquiries.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Job ref no.||201955 (CT3115091-01#0011)|
Sara Beattie Appointments pioneered the recruitment business in Hong Kong and has built its reputation of providing thousands of companies with quality and effective human resource solutions since 1964. Our scope of services includes staff selection, executive recruitment, temporary and contract staff, corporate training and one-to-one executive coaching.