- Responsible for administrative and HR duties;
- Maintain and handle invoice and expenses record;
- Involves external and internal communication such as supplies, vendors and PRC branches;
- Maintain good record, handle different analysis and reports on budgets and good filing system;
- Other clerical and ah-hoc projects as required.
- Higher diploma or above in related disciplines;
- At least 4 years working experience in the above positions;
- High proficiency in MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin will be an advantage;
- Good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Systematic and Self motivated.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3117036-01#7376|
Agile Group Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 3383) is one of the leading property developers in the PRC. The Group has been listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited since 2005. We focus primarily in property development while having complementary operations in property management, decoration services, investment property developments and hotel management. Currently, Agile owns a diversified portfolio of 91 projects in 40 cities and districts all over China such as Guangzhou, Zhongshan, Foshan, Heyuan, Huizhou, Shanghai, Changzhou, Nanjing, Chengdu, Xi’an, Chongqing, Shenyang and Hainan. To cope with business rapid growth, we invitehigh-calibre individuals to join our team.