- Handle all-rounded office administration duties ;
- Maintain good records and good filing system for the department;
- Maintain and handle invoices and expenses records;
- Handle the hotel room reservations and flight tickets;
- Handle the renewals of different kinds of insurances and tenancy agreements;
- Responsible for monthly payroll and MPF;
- Handle different analysis related to the updated salary benchmark , annual increment and staff benefits independently;
- Organize team activity regularly , participate in CSR duties when necessary;
- Good communication with the PRC HR and administrative teammates in order to complete different tasks they have assigned;
- Other clerical and ad-hoc projects as required.
- Higher diploma or above in related disciplines;
- At least 4 years working experience in the above positions;
- High proficiency in MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin will be an advantage;
- Good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Systematic and Self motivated.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#2543|
Agile Group Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 3383), has been listed on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 2005 and is principally engaged in the development of large-scale mixed-use property projects, with extensive presence in the businesses of property management, environmental protection, construction, real estate construction management and commercial. As a renowned brand in China, the Group currently owns a diversified portfolio in over 70 cities and districts. To cope with our rapid business growth, we invite high-calibre individuals to join our team.