- Responsible for handling full set of accounts and perform daily accounting functions independently, i.e. accounting entries, A/R, A/P, G/L through QuickBook etc;
- Prepares monthly financial and management reports as required;
- Checking customer payment details, settlement, data entry and invoice checking;
- Assist in personnel and Administrative functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant accounting experience;
- Proficiency in using MS Office, Excel and QuickBook;
- Strong sense of responsibility, independent, good inter-personal / communication skills, organized and able to meet tight schedules;
- Knowledge of LCC;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese / Mandarin
We offer 5-days work with attractive remueration package for right candidate. Interested parties, please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now
|Job ref no.||CT3129593-01#8665|
iASPEC is an IT consulting and software services firm headquartered in Hong Kong. Since founding in 1988, the Company has built reputation with proven track records in serving its local and international customers. The Company has subsidiaries and associated firms in Mainland China and the United States of America. Leveraging on the combined strength of its multi-locaiton operations, iASPEC provides innovative software products, high-quality professional services to its clients in these expanded regions.
We now invite applications for the position of Accounting Clerk