• Assist in monitoring the projects progress and control
• Manage projects correspondence, documents and reports
• Perform resource logistics and project administration duties
• Liaise with clients and sub-contractors
• Diploma or above
• Good PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Good at written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Good communication and interpersonal skill
• Strong sense of responsibility, detail-minded and well organized
If interested in the above post, please send full resume with academic background, work history, current and expected salary via email@example.com
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3112639-01#0165|
CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.