- Higher Diploma holder or above in any disciplines;
- 1-2 years’ administrative experience preferable but not necessary;
- Excellent command of written and spoken of English and Chinese (Putonghua) is required;
- Attention to details and strong communication and problem solving skills;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, esp., Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Fresh graduates will also be considered if he/she fits the requirements
- Responsible for the consolidation of license agreements;
- Update and maintain content management system;
- Assist in the preparation of regular reports;
- Perform the Ad-hoc tasks/ projects as required;
- Provide general support to the team
We offer 5 day work, medical and dental benefits. Interested parties please send in full resumes with expected salary by clicking Apply Now for further consideration.
All applications will be handled in strict confidence and all data will only be used for recruitment related purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#6197|
Medialink Entertainment Limited is a fast expanding company for the character licensing & content business that specialized in Japanese animation. Our head office is located in Hong Kong and with 9 branches in the SEA regions. We are now inviting high caliber candidate to join us.