- Perform general administrative duties and provide clerical support (e.g. data entry, filing, photocopying, scanning, document dispatching and delivery, ordering office supplies and inventory control, arranging and monitoring work related to building service and office equipment maintenance, etc)
- Assist in data, statistics and report collation
- Handle incoming calls and enquiries
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence/courier
- Assist project execution outside normal office hours occasionally
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor as and when required
- Matriculated or above, preferably with at least 2 years’ relevant experience(Candidates with less experience and fresh graduates will also be considered.)
- Proficiency in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) at Grade E or above (or Level 2 or above) in the HKCEE, native Cantonese and fluent Putonghua and English
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Chinese word processing
- Good telephone manner and communication and interpersonal skills, high accuracy and pleasant personality
- Willing to take responsibilities and work overtime
Remuneration and Conditions of Service
Attractive package including medical and dental insurance will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" .
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.