• Organize interviews with applicants and interns to cross check all documents and work tasks for funding reimbursement
• Generate reports to seek for management’s endorsement and submit to ITC for final approval
• Support other government-funded schemes where necessary
• Perform any other duties assigned by the line manager as appropriate
• University graduate in Business Administration or related disciplines
• 1 - 2 years of relevant working experience in Administration / Customer Service; experience in processing government funding scheme would definitely be an advantage
• A good team player who is mature, service-oriented, patient and detail-minded
• Proficient in Microsoft Offices, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing, etc.
• Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Please write in to hailey.li @recruitexpress.com.hk with your full resume (in MS-Word Format), stating your current and expected salary, and availability. Alternatively, please click the Apply Now button below or call Hailey at (852) 21750698 for a confidential discussion of this job and other similar job opportunities.
Interested Applicants - please send an updated copy of your CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] to apply.
|Job ref no.||CT3111366-01#0422|
We Help People Find Good Jobs and Our Clients to Succeed in Business
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organization within the shortest time.
We understand the challenges that our clients and candidates face, thus we are committed to creating an ideal platform for them to meet. Meanwhile, we facilitate the hiring success for all our clients and open doors to enable qualified talents to further enhance their career growth.