Reporting to the Manager (Administration and Resources Management), the appointee will be required to:
• Provide general receptionist services and perform counter services;
• Handle telephone calls, customer enquiries, guests greeting in a professional manner;
• Handle mailing and courier service arrangement;
• Handling meeting rooms booking;
• Providing clerical and logistics support for Authority’s meetings, events and activities;
• Performing office assistance duties;
• Undertake ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
• A diploma or higher qualification in Business and Administration;
• A minimum of 2 years relevant experience;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
• A good team player with a strong sense of responsibility, good interpersonal and problem solving skills;
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. (Cantonese as well as basic Putonghua)
Note: Applicants who have submitted application in response to the recruitment exercise of Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Ref. No.: PMSA-RA-16/19) and Administrative Assistant (Ref. No.: PMSA-AA-16/19) between 8 March 2019 and 11 October 2019 need not submit application in respect of the same position again.
Terms of Appointment
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. An initial 3-year contract will be offered to the successful candidate of the post. Future employment may be offered on renewable contracts subject to performance and staffing needs.
The PMSA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
Applicants are invited to send detailed curriculum vitae indicating their current and expected salaries to General Manager (Operation and Service), The Property Management Services Authority, Units 806-8, 8/F, Sunlight Tower, 248 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or via Email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] will continue until the position is filled. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment-related purpose. *Please mark “PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL" and quote the position applied for and its reference number on the envelope.
|Job ref no.||PMSA-AA-16/19 (CT3122750-01#0011)|
Property Management Services Authority
The Property Management Services Authority (“PMSA") is a statutory body established under the Property Management Services Ordinance (Cap. 626). Its principal functions are to regulate and control the provision of property management services by the licensing of property management companies and property management practitioners; promote the integrity, competence and professionalism of the profession of property management services; and maintain and enhance the status of the profession of property management services. Applications are invited for the following position: