The incumbent will be responsible for handling customer enquiries and bookings of education programmes for the Park. He/she will also need to assist in administrative tasks and provide operational support to the team.
- Degree or above
- With at least 1 year’s working experience in call centre, customer service, reservation or ticketing
- Customer-oriented, with good problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-minded, hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Computer literacy in MS Office, knowledge in ticketing system, call centre software and database is an added advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua speaking is a plus
- Willing to work during weekends and public holidays
Prospective employees are requested to undergo/submit Sexual Conviction Record Check for this position before employment
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3117338-01#0312|