• Perform general administrative duties (e.g. prepare payment requisitions, handle incoming and outgoing faxes / mails / couriers, procurement of office supplies and printing, coordinate office moves, prepare workspace for new joiners / visitors etc.)
• Cover Mail Room’s Administrative Assistant / Fax Room when required
• At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
• Secondary education
• Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
• Good communication and organization skills
We offer an attractive salary, discretionary bonus, 5-day working week and medical scheme (including dental and maternity benefits). Interested parties, please send full resume with expected salary [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Applicants may consider their applications unsuccessful if no arrangement for interview is made within one month.
Baker & McKenzie is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein. Our Firm is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will be handled by authorized personnel only. Information provided will be used for the purpose of employment application to Baker & McKenzie and will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of receipt.
|Job ref no.||CT3115966-01#0006|