- Diploma or above
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Hardworking, detail-minded and responsible
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Presentable with good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS office (Word & Excel) and Chinese word processing
- Clerical work and office support such as filing, record keeping and stationery purchasing, etc.
- Invoice handling
- Support reception duties
- Liaison with vendors
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned
- 5-Day Work
- Medical Insurance
- Education Allowance
Interested parties please send your resume with availability, current and expected salary to us by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116508-01#2307|
National Arts Entertainment Limited
National Arts Films Production Limited
National Arts Travel Limited
Official Website: http://www.nationalarts.hk
National Arts Entertainment and Culture Group Limited is a listed company on Hong Kong Stock Exchange GEM Board (Listed Stock Code: 8228). Our company principally engages in the development of studio & hotel, film production and artists management. To cope with our business expansion, we are looking for mature, stable and high caliber candidates to join our successful team in the following position: