• Responsible for office administration tasks
• Provide general support to admin department
• Provide assistance in staff events, training and development programs
• Assist in any ad hoc projects and events as assigned
• F.5 or above
• At least 2 years working experience in office administration
• Good command of English and Chinese
• Proficient in PC skills (Word, Excel, Power Point & Chinese word processing)
• Pleasant, outgoing and presentable
• Excellent telephone manner and communication skill
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to work independently
• Immediate availability is an advantage
Working Location : Kwun Tong
Good remuneration and attractive benefits will be offered to the right person. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary via [CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] (MS Word Format) or by fax: 2611-4654 or by post to The Human Resources & Administration Department - Recruitment & Selection Section, Lik Kai Engineering Co., Ltd. 5th Floor, New East Sun Industrial Building, No. 18 Shing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||LK/AA/120119/CT (CT3117326-01#0049)|
|Require to Travel||
We are a building services contractor specializing in design, installation and maintenance of air-conditioning & ventilation systems, electrical systems, fire service systems and building works.
To meet our growing business needs, we are inviting the following professionals to join our team.For more information, please visit our website at http://www.likkai.com.hk/.
Interested parties please submit your application via [CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].