- General reception duties including answering incoming calls, greeting visitors, etc.;
- Handle letters, courier delivery and meeting room reservation;
- Maintain tidiness in reception area and pantry;
- Arrange maintenance works for office equipment and assist in ordering office supplies;
- Assist in ad hoc assignments as required.
- 1 year office administration experience or above;
- Good telephone manner and communication skills;
- Knowledge in MS Word, Excel, outlook and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good Command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Well organized and attentive to details.
We offer competitive salary, 5-day work week, provident fund and medical benefits.
If you are interested in building a career with SINOPEC, please send your resume in both English and Chinese with expected salary and one recent passport size photo taken within the last 3 months.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence for recruitment-related purposes of SINOPEC.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3124743-01#3674|