- Provide full secretarial and administrative support s to Management & Family members
- Handle filing, visa applications, business trips arrangement and appointment scheduling in relation to personal matters
- Handle confidential and miscellaneous assignments & implementation
- Provide daily office administrative supports including stationary management, office supplies, telephone calls, and couriers, etc.
- Assist in company events and staff activities
- Perform ad-hoc project s as assigned
- Diploma or above in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration and related discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years executive support to Senior Management in a highly professional manner and office administrative support
- Excellent written, oral communication skills
- A ble to handle multiple tasks in the fast-paced environment
- Mature, flexible, independent, detail oriented and with a strong sense of responsibility
- Enjoy working with different cultures and enthusiastic
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese, Mandarin and Hindi Languages
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration, 5-day work week, double pay, discretionary performance bonus, group medical insurance, to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability, present and expected salaries to us via .
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We may also consider their application for other or future vacancies. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.