-Assist in general office administration such as attending incoming phone calls and incoming visitors, handling mails and faxes, data input, courier arrangement, documents filings, petty cash reimbursements etc.
- Coordinating routine HR functions, compensation & benefits and ad hoc projects involved in recruitment
- Provide all kinds of supports as required by supervisor
- Assist in some outdoor duties, such as cheques banking, Hong Kong Post arrangement, submitting documents etc.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the director and supervisor
-At least 2 years relevant working experience
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Good computer knowledge in Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing
- Responsible and positive attitude with good interpersonal skill
-Less experience or fresh graduate with good academic results will also be considered
- Able to handle multiple tasks
-Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package, 5-days work week, study allowance
Interested parties please send your full resume with Expected salary and availability to
Human Resources Department, Rm. 301, 3/F., Heng Ngai Jewelry Centre, 4 Hok Yuen Street East, Hung Hom, Kowloon, HONG KONG or by clicking “Apply Now” for application.
All personal data collected will be kept confidential and be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3130312-01#3111|
Bodycare Company Limited was established in 2002 in Hong Kong .
We import high quality medical equipment including Orthopaedic, Physiotherapy and rehabilitation aid from the USA, Europe and other places around the globe . We continue to widen the diversification of our product range in order to provide a one-stop service to our local and global customers.
We are looking for a Full-Time “Administrative Assistant ” in our company. Our company is located at Hung Hom of Hong Kong.