What you’ll be doing?
Who are we looking for?
- You will be responsible for day-to-day operation of the School Office
- You will be providing administrative and clerical support
- You will assist in school events
- You will perform proofreading and translating the school notices from Chinese to English
- You will perform any other duties as assigned by the Principal
- A candidate with University degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years' work experience in administration
- Fresh graduates from overseas Universities will also be considered (on-job training will be provided)
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- You will have an advantage if you are
- With experience in school setting
- Pleasant personality, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and commitment
- Immediately available
Why you should consider this opportunity:
We offer attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits to right candidates. such as
Work location: Kowloon Tong
- Medical benefits
- Meal allowance
- Attendance bonus
- Bank holidays
- Annual leave starts from 10 days
- Competitive salary
- Energetic working environment
Working time: Monday to Friday (08:00-17:30), with Alternative Saturday (08:00 - 13:00) Interested parties, please email your CV with available date and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.