Added to your applied jobs.
You can browse your job application history here.Undo this action
Looking for similar jobs?View Jobs
Euroclear Bank Administrative Assistant Euroclear Bank is the premier provider of settlement and related securities services for cross-border transactions involving domestic and international bonds, equities, derivatives and investment funds. We offer clients a single access point to post-trade services covering domestic securities from over 40 markets.
We are currently hiring for a Team Member to join our Administrative & Secretarial Support division as a permanent employee on a full time contract.
Your part of the deal:
Our Administrative and Secretarial support division are absolutely key to the day to day running of our Hong Kong office.
We are hiring for an Administrative Assistant to join the team on a full time basis working daily from 09:00-18:00.
We look for candidates with excellent interpersonal skills, who are a good team player and are willing to support their colleagues in a fast paced environment.
The main tasks are:
• Assists Office Manager for office admin tasks and other office services for smooth running of the office operations e.g. office replenishment, central purchases, catering & venue arrangement, etc.
• Covers front desk duties e.g. Handling general line, Courier & Postage, Import Declarations, Greeting Clients, Conference Room Arrangement, etc.
• Assist in general admin tasks e.g. expense receipt handling, admin filing, contract scanning, event supports, etc.
• Assist in basic accounting duties e.g. Invoice Checking, Scanning, Filing, Expense Report follow-up, etc.
• Other ad-hoc requests as assigned.
•Good communication and organisational skills, detail-oriented and reliable.
• Adaptive to opened and fast-paced environment.
• An excellent team player working with other secretarial members as a team in supporting the office functions and reporting to Office Manager.
• Able to follow branch policies and team’s best practice in order to ensure the assignment is done according to guidelines.
• Intermediate PC skills, ability to demonstrate the usage of Outlook, OneDrive, SharePoint and Microsoft Office.
• Fluency in English and Cantonese.
Paramount to our business are our Corporate Values; Respect, Effective, Accountable, Client First & Helpful.
REACH embodies our aim to exceed expectations, to take advantage of new opportunities and to reach out to help our clients achieve success.
Euroclear recruits people from all walks of life. Our 4,000 employees represent + 80 nationalities, of which over 50% are women. We are deeply convinced that diversity of talents, backgrounds and opinions is a key to success, by fostering engagement, energy and innovation. We are committed to promoting diversity within the organisation, as well as an inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves, feels valued and respected, regardless of their background