- Provide full range of office administrative support and clerical duties
- Preparing & processing operational and related documents
- Perform record keeping & updating files for administration
- Co-ordinate & liaise with internal department parties
- Assist in ad hoc activities
- HKCEE / HKDSE graduates or above
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, independent and able to perform multi-tasks under pressure
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and Chinese word processing
- A good team player with a strong desire to learn, grow and succeed
- 1 - 2 years of working experience is preferred
- Fresh graduates will be considered
For consideration, please send your full C.V. including present and expected salary to us via email.
**Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only**
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.