Performs administrative and office support activities. Duties would include:
- Handling telephone calls and correspondence
- Oversee smooth running of facilities and requirements e.g. scanning and copying, stationery orders, meeting room bookings/requirements, process checking
- Word processing and data input
- Other ad hoc projects as needed
- Minimum 1 year clerical/relevant experience
- Good computer skills including MS office (word and excel) and other programs
- Ability to communicate in English and Cantonese
- Well organized and polite
- Responsible and able to work independently
- Experience preferred but will also consider fresh grads
- Quick Learner
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to our email or by clicking Apply Now. The information supplied by you will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#7671|
American Pacific Tax Limited is a leading US accounting firm in Hong Kong using the newest tax technology and tools to help clients find simple solutions to their complex US tax situations. To cope with our rapid expansion, we would like to recruit a US tax specialist to join our team. We are dedicated to helping each of our colleagues by providing the necessary training and resources to help them grow.