The Hong Kong Liver Foundation - serving Hong Kong over 27 years
- Handling recurrent projects on a timely base
- Create and send out marketing materials to invite beneficiaries to join the recurrent projects
- Maintain Facebook and website
- Bi-annual Newsletter preparation
- Answer incoming calls and enquiries
- Attend quarterly Council meetings
- At least 5 years working experience in relation to handle and manage projects
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Detail minded with good communication skills, both English and Chinese
- Self-motivated, and able to work under pressure
To apply, please send resume with present and expected salary by clicking "Apply". will send your application for review directly to us.
|Job ref no.||CT3124743-01#3462|
Established in 2007, I-Square Education focuses on providing a full range of English learning programs to young learners in Hong Kong. Currently, I-Square Education has two learning centers located in Mid-West of Hong Kong Island; and it is continuing to expanding its business.