- Assist Senior Management to provide full spectrum of administration services to the Company
- Assist ad-hoc projects whenever necessary
- Assist daily accounting operations with Accountant(s)
- Handle travel arrangement and claims
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and clients
- Maintain diaries and arrange appointments
- Perform office administrative duties including telephone system management, furniture management, stock management and repairs and maintenance works
- University graduate, with at least 2 years' administration experience
- Good command of written English & Chinese
- Good PC skills in using MS Word (Eng & Chi), Excel & Access
- Self-motivated, detail-minded, possess good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently
- Reliable, strong sense of responsibility, well-organized
- Experience of secretarial/personal assistant work is desirable
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Administrative Officer
Please apply with detailed resume, including detailed results in HKDSE, HKALE and HKCEE, stating present and expected salaries and date available to the Office Manager, 1903-1906, 19/F, Hing Yip Commercial Centre, 272-284 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email by 'Apply Now '.
It is Our Company policy to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) of the Laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Any personal data which is collected shall be handled in accordance with this Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS").
The personal data collected from you will be used for purposes relating to your application for employment with the Company. You must ensure that all personal data provided to the Company are accurate, complete and up-to-date. For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the job application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact the HR or subject officer as specified in the recruitment advertisement.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#7944|