(1) Perform general clerical and administrative support to the Office (e.g. preparation of minutes, notes and proposals);
(2) Provide secretarial supports to the Director/Associate Directors;
(3) Assist in data collection, reports compilation and documents control;
(4) Assist in organizing and coordinating various activities (e.g. meetings and forums etc.);
(5) Assist in liaison with other departments/units within the College as well as external organizations and professional bodies; and
(6) Perform any other administrative duties as assigned by the Director and Associate Directors.
(1) Degree holder in any disciplines with minimum 2 years of administrative experience, preferably with some work experience being gained in education sector;
(2) Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with people at all levels;
(3) Good attention to details and be able to work independently;
(4) Proactive and a good team player;
(5) Proficiency in MS Office, including Chinese Word Processing; and
(6) Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Cantonese & Putonghua.
Candidate with less relevant experience will be considered for the post of Administrative Assistant.
Application: Applicants are invited to send their detailed curriculum vitae including current and expected salary, and direct any enquiries to the Human Resources Office, Chu Hai College of Higher Education, 80 Castle Peak Road, Castle Peak Bay, N.T., Hong Kong [Fax: (852) 2972 7214, by clicking Apply Now], quoting the position being applied for and the reference number.
Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Candidature may be obtained by nominations. The College reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation or not to fill this post.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116513-01#1078|