Job Description & Responsibilities
• Provide logistics support for Corporate Responsibility events such as venue reservation, on-site support and payment arrangement;
• Provide administrative support for the team, including time and billing code support;
• Maintain an effective filing system;
• Monitor team and project related expenditure, use of project time and charge codes, and prepare reports as required;
• Assist in data collection and analysis for annual reporting;
• Organise orientation and on-boarding support to new team members, including interns;
• Manage Corporate Responsibility group mailbox and pass inquiries to appropriate person;
• Maintain effective communication with internal and external parties, responding to enquiries in a timely and professional manner;
• Ad-hoc tasks and other duties as assigned.
Personal attributes required:
• Highly motivated with strong time management to support on multiple projects simultaneously;
• A team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills;
• Proactive and a positive mind-set;
• Detail-oriented, highly organised and care with figures;
• Flexibility to occasionally support events outside office hours (compensated appropriately);
• Passionate for social responsibility and/or environmental sustainability.
Qualifications and experience:
• Business degree or equivalent or high school diploma with minimum 2 years' experience;
• Knowledge of financial data and administrative management practices and procedures;
• Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures;
• Knowledge of basic human resources management practices and procedures;
• Knowledge of business principles and PwC’s various internal management systems;
• Computer skills and knowledge of office software package;
• Fluent written and verbal communication in Cantonese, English and Mandarin is preferred.
To apply, please click the position Hyperlink provided here:
Please be noted that PwC Hong Kong Firm use a recruitment system to receive job applications and manage candidate pipeline. In this system, you as our candidate, can search for job opportunities, build up and maintain personal profile, submit job applications, and view application status. You can access this recruitment system by visiting the “Career" page under our website www.pwchk.com or easily clicking the “APPLY" button below.
|Job ref no.||26740BR/CT201806 (CT3115539-01#0032)|
PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 600 partners and 15,000 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenyang, Dalian, Tianjin, Jinan, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Wuhan, Changsha, Xi’an, Chengdu, Chongqing, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.