• Provide comprehensive administrative/operational/secretarial supports to the company;
• Assist in Learning & Development (L&D) and support human resources functions of the company
• Handle inquiries, schedule and co-ordinate appointments and activities on a daily basis for all students and coaches;
• Administer and organize courses/practices, including the preparations the course materials
• Facilitate the coordination and communications between the company and local/overseas business partners;
• Maintain filing system of internal documents;
• Handle reception service and general office operations, including equipment maintenance and purchasing office supplies;
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Applicants should have
• a recognized Higher Diploma Qualification or above
• a good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese;
• good interpersonal and organizational skills as well as the qualities of being mature, self-motivated, independent and detail-oriented;
• the ability to work closely in a team as well as to work independently &
• a high level of competence in computer literacy with the knowledge to use MS Office. Chinese Word Processing is a “MUST".
We offer attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits to right candidates.
Plesae submit your CV with expected availability to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Janice Yau on +852 9011 1372.
|Job ref no.||CT3121330-01#0013|