The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Valuation & Modelling team.
- Provide full administrative assistance to the director and team
- Provide full support in client and engagement administrative procedures including undertaking tasks in accordance with KPMG’s Risk Management policies using the system
- Assist staff with billing and other engagement budget monitoring process
- Interact closely with KPMG delivery center and regional teams to support team operations
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required
- Form 5 graduate or above with at least three years’ relevant experience
- Ability to multitask and work independently under time pressure
- Relevant experience with proposal preparations
- Fluent English. Knowledge of Mandarin is desirable.
- Experience with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, social media / apps tools
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||139306BR (CT3117920-01#0233)|
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.