• Providing high quality customer service by handling incoming calls and dealing with face-to-face enquiries
• Maintaining a friendly, caring and positive atmosphere in the centre
• Daily administrative work and general centre duties
• Setting up materials and equipment prior to class use
• Updating tables and spreadsheets
• Other ad hoc work for the centre
• DSE/Form 7/Higher Diploma or above
• Good command of written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese) and English
• Excellent telephone manner, communication and customer service skills
• Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, etc.
• Friendly, cheerful, reliable, organised, self-motivated, able to work independently
• Love interacting with children
• Willing to work on Saturdays and half-day on Sundays (we are closed on Mondays)
Interested parties, please send your C.V. with availability and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Job ref no.||CT3119435-01#0005|
|Require to Travel||
Would you like the challenge of interacting in English and Chinese on a daily basis?
Can you provide professional educational advice to our students and their parents, while looking after our students with care and affection?
Can you effectively manage time to handle parents’ enquiries and provide administrative support to our teachers/staff as needed?
Are you looking for a workplace with a friendly environment and passion to strive for excellence?
If you answered “yes" to all the questions, we cordially invite you to join our team in the below role.
Located in Prince Edward, we are a well-established English Learning Centre committed to providing quality English courses for children to young adults.